If you’ve ever wondered just how far brides will go to have the perfect wedding dress, then today’s show is just for you! Styling a bride goes far beyond the dress choice and there’s no one more capable of sharing her best practices for building a successful business styling brides than Beth Chapman.
Beth Chapman founded The White Dress by the Shore bridal boutique and has set the standard for what a great dress shopping experience should be. Beth has also branched out to create a consulting business around helping other bridal boutique owners have a successful business. Beth has truly raised the bar for the level of service that she provides to brides, and that’s one of her keys to success. Listen in to hear more about the current trends that Beth is seeing in bridal fashion.
- How Beth started her boutique
- Why Beth started a consulting business to help other bridal salon owners
- Key to success that have helped Beth’s business grow
- The Princess effect and how it’s changed her business
- Wedding dress trends that are popular right now
- Customizing gowns can provide creative alternative to “off the rack”
- Brands of gowns that are currently popular
Julie really wants to hear from you, so if you have questions or comments, please reach out to her so you can be sure you are dressed, styled and down the aisle!
Links Mentioned in the Show:
The Stylish Bride on Instagram
The Stylish Bride website
Subscribe to The Stylish Bride Podcast.
Beth Chapman’s Website